LIMBY HALL LANE
RED HILL LANE
ST. GEORGES HILL
The Moor, Swannington
100 Years Ago
Swannington's western boundary reached the southern end of The Moor as it is known today. In 1936 the boundary was moved eastwards so that the Kings Arms could be in Coleorton.
Moor Lane, Swannington, 1903. Click map to enlarge.
Properties Reconciled 2014 to 1911
Click the list of properties below to view
100 The Moor, Botany Bay
The Moor, King's Arms
| © Swannington Heritage Trust 2014 | Registered Charity No. 515809 |